ad dynamo

Tuesday 12 November 2013

I Can’t Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife – Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde’s Husband


Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-
Ekeinde’s husband, Captain Matthew
Ekeinde in a recent interview with
Entertainment Express talks about his
wife and their marriage.

What is the secret of your 17 year old
marriage to Omotola?

I won’t say we have been good because I am
a fine boy (laughs), but it is just the grace of
God. I am so lucky and also blessed by God to
have married my God given partner.
That is a very important thing about
marriage, you have to find and marry your
God given partner. That is why a lot
marriages breakup. Some men marry women
because of their hips, their b**bs, legs and
some other side attractions. But after s*x
with her so many times, what happens next?
Does she have a good attitude, character or
good human relationship with others?I am
not saying we are perfect couple, we have
our own differences but we are compatible.
We have been married for over 17 years with
four beautiful kids. One thing that has been
working for us as a couple is that I always
encourage her to be who she wants to be. I
give her full support always. Lots of married
women that are caught cheating on their
husbands could be traced to the fact that
some of their husbands don’t allow them
explore their talents.
I encourage my wife and kids to be what they
want to be. Most of the influential men and
women we have in this world didn’t even go
to school. So it is all about exploiting your
talents. Some women love acting but their
husbands won’t let them believing that other
men would touch or exploit them sexually. It
is all about discipline. Those that want to
cheat will cheat; it is all about self control.

So when you see your wife kissing on set,
you don’t get jealous?

No! Not all. My wife tells me about her
acting. Most times she even complains that
some actors she acts love scenes with have
mouth or body odour that she can’t wait to
leave this scene.  So I even pity her on what
she has to go through and endure being an
actress.
This acting thing is just some minute acts and
that is it. Will she follow the actor home?
Lots of homes have been broken because of
too pressure on the wife or even the kids.

For the 17 years that you have been
married, what are those special moments
you can’t forget in a hurry?

Hmmm! Truly and honestly, I can’t forget the
very first day I made love to my wife.

2 comments:

Popular Posts