ad dynamo

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Chidinma – “I’d Rather Date Dammy Krane Than Wizkid, Iyanya Or Davido”


In a recent interview with HipHopWorld,
singer
Chidinma declare that she’d pick Hypertek
singer
Dammy Krane over other industry young
bloods
like Davido or Wizkid.
Excerpts from her interview below.
If you must, who would you date amongst
Iyanya,
Wizkid, Dammykrane and Davido.
Iyanya has the body. Davido has the money,
Wizkid is the Starboy, DammyKrane is a
sweet,
cute guy. I’ll probably go with DammyKrane.
What’s up with you and DammyKrane.
Dammy Krane is my friend, he is everybody’s
friend, and he’s funny and crazy. Before I
shot the
Video, I had a lot of options to play my love
interest in the Video but I didn’t like any.
Then
someone said there was this new guy and then
they played his song and I liked it. Sometime
later,
we were at Cool FM and I spotted him
jumping
about and being very playful. He was so
energetic;
I liked him instantly and wanted him as my
love
interest in the video. So my manager called
him up,
he was so nice, he came over, we talked and
he
told me the day we were going to shoot the
Video
was his birthday. Then I got scared that he
might
not make it. Unfortunately, on the day of the
shoot, he got robbed that morning but he still
made it to the shoot and then left after his
part.
We’ve been friends ever since
Your Lovey-dovey Picture with Phyno went
viral
It did! Less than 20 minutes after we put up
the
picture on Instagram, it just went crazy and
we
were not even in Lagos; we were in Abuja.
We
went for the Hennessy Artistry and we were
at
the airport before we went to the hotel, so
we
were just taking pictures then before we knew
it,
it was everywhere.
It was kind of funny because
we were just two people sitting somewhere
and
making the industry talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts