ad dynamo

Tuesday 8 October 2013

I Have 168 Kids From Different Women – African China


This may sound unbelievable but
popular music artiste, Chinagorom
Onuoha, a.k.a. African China, insists
he had 168 kids from different
women before he got married.
African China revealed this in an
interview with P.M.NEWS in FESTAC
Town, Lagos, on October 6, 2013,
Sunday.
Onuoha said that he was not a séx-freak
but he was unable to turn down séxual
advances from his teeming female fans.
The artiste, who sometime ago was
involved in a séx scandal in the United
Kingdom, said he decided to accept the
pregnanciés because he did not want the
ladies to abort the pregnanciés.
“It is not that I enjoy running after the
opposite séx, but as a star, I always find
them around me and there is no way I
can just chase them away. As a matter of
fact, I have an option of telling the
ladies to abort the prégnancies but I
know the Holy Bible is against such.”
Raised in the slum of Ajegunle, Onuoha
said he wonders why people castigated
hip hop artiste, Innocent Idibia, better
known as Tuface, for having children
from different women.
With the séx scandal still haunting him,
Onuoha warned people who may want to
bring his hard earned reputation into
disrepute to be prepared for war.
“My brother, some people may want to
use the séx scandal against me but they
do not know that they may incur the
wrath of the law because I have been
certified clean by a competent law court
in the United Kingdom. Such people
would pay through their nose,” he said.
Commenting on how he is being
perceived by his fans for fathering 168
kids, he noted that he bears no grudge
over their reactions as he owes them no
apology.
On his sudden disappearance from the
music scene, he said he didn’t go off the
music circuit but had been in the studio
working on a new album that is about to
be released.
According to him, “I’m not finished yet,
I am still in the music industry. My fans
who want to see more of me can come
to Ibiza Nite Club where I anchor a
show.”
He urged his fans to be prepared for his
latest album as it would rock their world
and the entire music industry.
“It is not as if I’m boasting but I have
dedicated so much of my time and
energy to it because I have already set a
standard and that standard will not drop
but will continue to rise because I am
born to sing and entertain people.”
This may sound unbelievable but popular
music artiste, Chinagorom Onuoha,
a.k.a. African China, insists he had 168
kids from different women before he got
married.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts