ad dynamo

Wednesday 11 September 2013

'Yes I Dated Nollywood Actress, Ebube Ngwagbo'-Limpopo Crooner, Kcee Opens

Kcee in an interview with The hit finally
unblocked the air on his alleged activity with
Nollywood actress Ebube Nwagbo. Kcee refuted
the gossip earlier but in this interview he
confessed they dated, although he denied to
commentary if he dated her while he was wed
or not.
Kcee’s been wed for at least 2 years

Can you clear the air on your marital rank and
the asserted activity you had with player,
Ebube Nwagbo?

Most times, I don’t like conversing about
wedding ceremony because it is a personal
topic. But to clear the air, I not ever said I
was wed or not. The person that did the
interview made a mistake. They inquired a
simple inquiry about a marriage in Lekki some
years back and I told them it was not my
wedding, it was E-Money’s marriage.

Were you going out with Ebube at the time?

Yes.

Were you wed at the time?

(Giggles) I don’t want to converse about it; I
believe we should move on.

People also said you were divided from your
wife, only for you to be glimpsed with her
afresh?

I believe we should proceed to the next
inquiry. Leave persons alone, let them be
talking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts