ad dynamo

Friday 20 September 2013

[PHOTOS]Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede replies the rumor about her breast enlargement

Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede who has
been off the movie scene for a while
landed in a messy chest surgery scandal
after returning back.
The Sexy actress left the scene in 2007 to
study International Relations in Cyprus.
Yvonne, was one of the ladies in Tuface
Idibia’s African Queen video.
The actress who decided to share sexy new
photos of herself upon return as a way of re-
launching her acting career in Nollywood
turned out to be the starting point of the
controversy.
Many of her fans did not expect it because
they felt she was the quite, shy and ‘decent’
kind of girl.
The actress in a recent interview denied the
rumor saying she did not do any chest
enlargement surgery.
According to Yvonne Jegede:
My features have always been the same from
time immemorial.  The thing is a lot of
people have always seen me as that
naïve, vulnerable girl who likes to cry a lot
because those are the kind of roles I used to
get before I left.
The roles I got were roles I have to be a nice
girl in the village, a girl who is begging to
be loved, a girl who has made a mistake
and who desperately wants to repent, a
girl who people will feel sorry for, a girl who
is from a poor home.
So, I have my own personal life. What
you see on TV has absolutely nothing to
do with me. I will not cry for a man and
grovel and be on the floor in tears with
mucus all over my nose. No, I wouldn’t. But
if the script says I should do that, I would.
I’m very surprised people judge me by my
pictures. There was a blog that said, ‘Oh, we
thought she was decent.’ I’m like because
I’m taking pictures doesn’t mean I’m not
decent and because I cry in movies does
not make me decent.
People who cry in movies that does not make
them decent and because someone takes off
her clothes on TV does not make her
indecent.  It is the way you now react when
there’s nobody watching that makes you what
you are.

It was my birthday so I just went
to the studio, trying to feel nice and I
took pictures and that is all me, no
surgery or implant.

By the way a photo of Yvonne before below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts